TEN MILE CREEK
- Located at the southeast corner of Franklin Road and Ten Mile Road in Meridian, Idaho. Exit 42 on I-84.
- Approximately 55 Acres with land use zoning of CG, TN-C and R-40.
- Uses include office, retail, restaurants, banks, medical, and other professional services, automobile related, and multi-family residential.
- Building pads available now.
- Committed Uses:
- Medical Office / Immediate Care
- Sit Down Restaurant
- Retail shops
- “Main Street” through Ten Mile Creek
- Ten Mile Creek Regional Path
TEN MILE CROSSING
- Located at the northeast corner of I-84 and Ten Mile Road in Meridian, Idaho. Exit 42 on I-84.
- Approximately 75 Acres with land use zoning of CG.
- Uses could include office, retail, restaurants, entertainment, shopping, consumer services, hotels, and multi-family residential.
- Committed Uses:
- AmeriBen – 78,000 sf with a planned expansion of an additional 60,000 sf
- Brighton Headquarters – 64,000 sf 4-story building
- Paylocity – 127,000 sf 5-story building
- To-be-announced 102,000 sf 4-story building
- New pathway creating regional connectivity
TEN MILE MASTER PLAN
DEVELOPER | BRIGHTON CORPORATION
Brighton Corporation began in 1968 as a small group of entrepreneurs developing residential neighborhoods in Boise, Idaho. Today, the firm has matured into a team of more than thirty professionals with expertise in every area of real estate development and construction, including residential, office, retail and industrial properties. Brighton’s portfolio of residential communities and commercial properties are recognized among the finest in the region. Over the last 46 years, we’ve focused our energies on one thing: Creating places of long-term value for our clients. That is why, from the earliest stages, we design and manage our projects to become attractive, integral parts of the communities they serve – and to remain so for decades.
Today Brighton Corporation’s projects include office, retail and industrial properties as well as mixed-use communities, residential neighborhoods and homebuilding operations throughout the Treasure Valley. Current projects include premier residential communities such as Paramount, River Heights at Barber Valley, Mill District Square at Harris Ranch, SpurWing Greens, Ashbury, Century Farm, and Tuscany. Commercial properties within our portfolio include Boise Research Center, C.W. Moore Plaza, Barber Station, Victory Business Center, Ten Mile Crossing, Ustick Marketplace, Karcher Crossing, and downtown Boise’s Idaho Independent Bank Building.
Visit Brighton Corporation’s Website